Introduction about yourself in interview or resume I wrote introduction about yourself in conversation in Japanese language before. Typical phrases – Introduction and “How are you?” with native Japanese voice Today I got request...
Accounting consultant & Japanese language and culture teacher.
Livinig in Singapore.
I love teaching, golf, tennis, guitar, eating, drinking etc.
If you are interested in me, please become friend on Facebook or Line.
- How to write E-mail in Japanese – 日本語でEメールを書いてみよう posted on 2019/03/08 | under Language
- To pass interview for entering to Japanese company posted on 2018/08/27 | under Work
- Particle – “から(kara)”, “まで(made)”, “までに(madeni)” and “より(yori)” with native Japanese voice posted on 2019/05/01 | under Language
- JLPT N5 point summary (Grammar) posted on 2019/05/28 | under Language
- JLPT N4 point summary (Grammar) posted on 2019/06/19 | under Language
- How Japanese children learn Japanese language (with example of Japanese song on YouTube) posted on 2019/05/16 | under Language
- How to master Kanji posted on 2016/03/10 | under Language
- Slang in Japanese -日本語のスラング・俗語 posted on 2019/09/22 | under Language
- Amazing! Vending Machine in Japan – 自動販売機(Jidou Hanbaiki) posted on 2016/01/06 | under Travel
- Useful words! Japanized-English – 和製英語 posted on 2016/01/04 | under Language