Introduction about yourself in interview or resume I wrote introduction about yourself in conversation in Japanese language before. Typical phrases – Introduction and “How are you?” with native Japanese voice Today I got request...
Accounting consultant & Japanese language and culture teacher.
Livinig in Singapore.
I love teaching, golf, tennis, guitar, eating, drinking etc.
If you are interested in me, please become friend on Facebook or Line.
- To pass interview for entering to Japanese company posted on 2018/08/27 | under Work
- Particle – “から(kara)”, “まで(made)”, “までに(madeni)” and “より(yori)” with native Japanese voice posted on 2019/05/01 | under Language
- JLPT N5 point summary (Grammar) posted on 2019/05/28 | under Language
- JLPT N4 point summary (Grammar) posted on 2019/06/19 | under Language
- How to master Kanji posted on 2016/03/10 | under Language
- Useful words! Japanized-English – 和製英語 posted on 2016/01/04 | under Language
- How to write E-mail in Japanese – 日本語でEメールを書いてみよう posted on 2019/03/08 | under Language
- Sensei posted on 2015/09/29
- New Year’s Greeting Cards – 年賀状(ねんがじょう） posted on 2015/12/31 | under Event
- Shinkansen (Bullet Train) – 新幹線 posted on 2019/05/25 | under Travel